HOUSTON - Houston Texans coach Gary Kubiak returned to work on a limited basis on Monday after his mini-stroke on Nov. 2.
It's unclear if he or interim coach Wade Phillips will be in charge when the Texans try to end a seven-game skid on Sunday when they host Oakland.
Phillips says Kubiak spoke to the team Monday and it's up to his doctors how much he'll work this week.
Kubiak collapsed at halftime of Houston's loss to Indianapolis and was rushed to the hospital. He was released on Tuesday and the team said then that the 52-year-old is expected to make a full recovery.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 7 tornadoes reported Tuesday in Big Country
- DPS identifies 2 killed, 1 injured in Jones County rollover crash
- Exclusive video: Knox County tornado
- 'Witness' in Hamlin murder confesses to deadly shooting
- Tornadoes, hail, flooding: Tuesday's severe storms caught on camera