HOUSTON (AP) - Houston police say one suspect has been captured and three others are sought in last summer's slaying of a guard during an attempt to rob a game room.
Police on Wednesday announced 27-year-old Jaycee Devonne Scallion has been charged with capital murder. Houston City Jail online records did not provide information on an attorney for Scallion, who was arrested Tuesday and held without bond.
Police said 40-year-old security guard Pedro Emilion DePena was attacked by one of two men who entered the Evergreen Game Room. The victim was dragged into the parking lot and shot.
Investigators believe Scallion was the gunman. Further details weren't immediately released on the three other suspects being sought.
- Updated Hot air balloon carrying at least 16 people crashes in Texas
- Updated FAA warned of potential for many hot air balloon deaths
- Updated HBO pressed on sexualized violence in 'Westworld,' other dramas
- New Ex-Texas A&M linebacker, wife killed at their home
- New Army report: Grenade found in room of Dallas gunman in 2014