HOUSTON (AP) - One student has been hurt in a school bus accident on a Houston highway.
The Houston Independent School District said the accident happened Monday morning. Police are trying to determine what led to the crash involving several vehicles on westbound Texas 225.
HISD spokesman Jason Spencer said two Reagan High School students were on the bus. One girl complained of back pain and was transported to a hospital to be examined.
Further details on her injuries weren't immediately released.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Updated Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Feeling like late September temperatures
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth