HOUSTON (AP) - One student has been hurt in a school bus accident on a Houston highway.
The Houston Independent School District said the accident happened Monday morning. Police are trying to determine what led to the crash involving several vehicles on westbound Texas 225.
HISD spokesman Jason Spencer said two Reagan High School students were on the bus. One girl complained of back pain and was transported to a hospital to be examined.
Further details on her injuries weren't immediately released.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program