DALLAS (AP) - Dallas police say 10 people have been hurt in a wreck when a suspected drunken driver allegedly ran a red light and his pickup truck hit an SUV.
According to police, the accident early Monday injured six children and three adults in the SUV. Police said several youngsters were ejected from the vehicle.
Investigators said the truck driver was also hurt in the accident at an intersection.
All of the injured have been transported to Dallas hospitals. Further details on their conditions weren't immediately available.
Police said the truck driver could face a variety of charges.
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store