DALLAS (AP) - Dallas police say 10 people have been hurt in a wreck when a suspected drunken driver allegedly ran a red light and his pickup truck hit an SUV.
According to police, the accident early Monday injured six children and three adults in the SUV. Police said several youngsters were ejected from the vehicle.
Investigators said the truck driver was also hurt in the accident at an intersection.
All of the injured have been transported to Dallas hospitals. Further details on their conditions weren't immediately available.
Police said the truck driver could face a variety of charges.
- Updated Abilene Fire Department working house fire on Graham Street
- Updated Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Updated Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Updated Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death