DALLAS (AP) - Dallas police say 10 people have been hurt in a wreck when a suspected drunken driver allegedly ran a red light and his pickup truck hit an SUV.
According to police, the accident early Monday injured six children and three adults in the SUV. Police said several youngsters were ejected from the vehicle.
Investigators said the truck driver was also hurt in the accident at an intersection.
All of the injured have been transported to Dallas hospitals. Further details on their conditions weren't immediately available.
Police said the truck driver could face a variety of charges.
- Updated Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Updated Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Updated Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Updated Abilene allergist gives tips for dealing with fall allergies
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend