SAN ANTONIO - (AP) - A second person has been charged with capital murder over a 2012 assault rifle attack that killed two men who had just left a South Texas party.
Bexar (bayr) County jail records show 22-year-old Oscar Delgado was being held Friday on $750,000 bond. Online records do not list an attorney for Delgado, who was booked Thursday over the April 2012 shootings in San Antonio.
Investigators say 18-year-olds Arturo Pagan and Anthony Guevara were fatally shot and a third person was wounded as they drove away from a party. The survivor managed to describe the vehicle carrying the attackers.
Investigators say the gunfire apparently involved allegations that the victims were linked to an earlier home invasion and shooting.
Police on Monday arrested 22-year-old William Vidal and named Delgado as a suspect.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated