SAN ANTONIO - (AP) - A second person has been charged with capital murder over a 2012 assault rifle attack that killed two men who had just left a South Texas party.
Bexar (bayr) County jail records show 22-year-old Oscar Delgado was being held Friday on $750,000 bond. Online records do not list an attorney for Delgado, who was booked Thursday over the April 2012 shootings in San Antonio.
Investigators say 18-year-olds Arturo Pagan and Anthony Guevara were fatally shot and a third person was wounded as they drove away from a party. The survivor managed to describe the vehicle carrying the attackers.
Investigators say the gunfire apparently involved allegations that the victims were linked to an earlier home invasion and shooting.
Police on Monday arrested 22-year-old William Vidal and named Delgado as a suspect.
- Updated TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed
- Updated New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast includes ex-Gov. Rick Perry, 12 others
- Updated Phoenix-area woman finds 7-foot-long snake near trash
- Updated Man on Texas death row for killing 2 loses appeal
- Updated Armored car guard shot, killed in Texas ATM robbery
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed