SAN ANTONIO - (AP) - A second person has been charged with capital murder over a 2012 assault rifle attack that killed two men who had just left a South Texas party.
Bexar (bayr) County jail records show 22-year-old Oscar Delgado was being held Friday on $750,000 bond. Online records do not list an attorney for Delgado, who was booked Thursday over the April 2012 shootings in San Antonio.
Investigators say 18-year-olds Arturo Pagan and Anthony Guevara were fatally shot and a third person was wounded as they drove away from a party. The survivor managed to describe the vehicle carrying the attackers.
Investigators say the gunfire apparently involved allegations that the victims were linked to an earlier home invasion and shooting.
Police on Monday arrested 22-year-old William Vidal and named Delgado as a suspect.
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store