HUNTSVILLE, Texas (AP) - Police say two girls have been shot at a Central Texas home and nobody has been arrested.
A dispatcher for the Huntsville Police Department said Friday that the children were wounded at a house just outside the city limits. The dispatcher, who declined to provide her full name, says the shootings happened Thursday night.
Names and ages of the hospitalized children and their conditions haven't been released. The dispatcher did not provide information on who allegedly opened fire, other than to say no one has been taken into custody.
A police spokesman did not immediately return a message Friday.
Huntsville is 60 miles north of Houston.
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Updated West Texas police say 6 slightly hurt when shot during robbery
- Updated 2 injured in DWI crash in Early, man arrested
- Updated 2 arrested for Texas bank robberies
- Updated Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman