HUNTSVILLE, Texas (AP) - Police say two girls have been shot at a Central Texas home and nobody has been arrested.
A dispatcher for the Huntsville Police Department said Friday that the children were wounded at a house just outside the city limits. The dispatcher, who declined to provide her full name, says the shootings happened Thursday night.
Names and ages of the hospitalized children and their conditions haven't been released. The dispatcher did not provide information on who allegedly opened fire, other than to say no one has been taken into custody.
A police spokesman did not immediately return a message Friday.
Huntsville is 60 miles north of Houston.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget