HUNTSVILLE, Texas (AP) - Police say two girls have been shot at a Central Texas home and nobody has been arrested.
A dispatcher for the Huntsville Police Department said Friday that the children were wounded at a house just outside the city limits. The dispatcher, who declined to provide her full name, says the shootings happened Thursday night.
Names and ages of the hospitalized children and their conditions haven't been released. The dispatcher did not provide information on who allegedly opened fire, other than to say no one has been taken into custody.
A police spokesman did not immediately return a message Friday.
Huntsville is 60 miles north of Houston.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Above normal temperatures continue
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth