ARLINGTON, Texas - (AP) - Two people have been killed after their car hit a concrete barrier in suburban Dallas and erupted in flames.
The Dallas Morning News reports (http://bit.ly/1abwD5K) a passerby reported the crash to police early Sunday. Arlington police say the car hit a concrete barrier on East I-30. The vehicle apparently erupted in flames. When firefighters arrived, they found two dead people in the vehicle.
The victims have not been identified.
Police are investigating the crash. Several lanes of I-30 remained close early Sunday.
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend