ARLINGTON, Texas - (AP) - Two people have been killed after their car hit a concrete barrier in suburban Dallas and erupted in flames.
The Dallas Morning News reports (http://bit.ly/1abwD5K) a passerby reported the crash to police early Sunday. Arlington police say the car hit a concrete barrier on East I-30. The vehicle apparently erupted in flames. When firefighters arrived, they found two dead people in the vehicle.
The victims have not been identified.
Police are investigating the crash. Several lanes of I-30 remained close early Sunday.
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Mostly sunny and low 90s for Thursday
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family