DALLAS (AP) - At least two passengers aboard a shuttle bus in Dallas hauling people from a bar have been shot and the driver transported them directly to a hospital.
Dallas police did not immediately provide details about the victims or their conditions in the incident early Monday. Police also did not immediately say whether a suspect has been arrested.
The shuttle bus operator drove to the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. A hospital official had no immediate information on conditions of the victims.
The bus has a shattered window and damage from bullet holes.
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget