DALLAS (AP) - At least two passengers aboard a shuttle bus in Dallas hauling people from a bar have been shot and the driver transported them directly to a hospital.
Dallas police did not immediately provide details about the victims or their conditions in the incident early Monday. Police also did not immediately say whether a suspect has been arrested.
The shuttle bus operator drove to the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. A hospital official had no immediate information on conditions of the victims.
The bus has a shattered window and damage from bullet holes.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth