BIG SPRING, Texas - A 24-year-old Big Spring man has been arrested for making a terroristic threat.
Hamilton's charge stems from a bomb threat at Big Spring High School on Monday, police spokesman Sgt. Tony Everett said in a news release.
Hamilton was arrested about 4:05 p.m. Monday.
"The suspect confessed to the offense but offered no motive," Everett said. "As of this report the suspect remains in custody pending arraignment."
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store