HOUSTON (AP) - A second suspect has been arrested in a shooting that wounded three people at a Houston-area college.
Harris County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Christina Garza said 22-year-old Trey Foster was captured early Friday in the Dallas suburb of Plano, 250 miles north of Houston.
Garza said officers escorted Foster back to Houston. He is being held in the Harris County Jail.
Foster faces two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in Tuesday's shooting at a Lone Star College campus.
Carlton Berry, who was wounded in the incident, has been charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Berry faces a court hearing Wednesday.
Jody Neal, who was also hurt, told investigators that Foster shot him during an argument. A college maintenance man was also wounded.
- Updated Abilene man charged with criminally negligent homicide in fiery 2014 crash
- Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Surgeon general warns doctors on opioid epidemic
- Texas promised to track oilfield waste in aquifers. It didn't
- Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family