HOUSTON (AP) - A second suspect has been arrested in a shooting that wounded three people at a Houston-area college.
Harris County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Christina Garza said 22-year-old Trey Foster was captured early Friday in the Dallas suburb of Plano, 250 miles north of Houston.
Garza said officers escorted Foster back to Houston. He is being held in the Harris County Jail.
Foster faces two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in Tuesday's shooting at a Lone Star College campus.
Carlton Berry, who was wounded in the incident, has been charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Berry faces a court hearing Wednesday.
Jody Neal, who was also hurt, told investigators that Foster shot him during an argument. A college maintenance man was also wounded.
- Updated Son of former Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Victims ID'd: San Angelo man & boy, 4, apparently drowned while fishing
- Recent thefts raise eyebrows at Abilene hardware store
- Updated Environmental groups raise concerns over West Texas oil find
- Texan on 10 Most Wanted sex offender list caught in Mexico
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer