HALTOM CITY, Texas (AP) - A North Texas house fire has claimed the lives of a woman and three children.
Names of the victims of the Haltom City fire and their possible relationship were not immediately released Friday. Investigators are trying to determine what caused Thursday afternoon's blaze in the suburban Fort Worth home.
A spokeswoman at Cook Children's Medical Center in Fort Worth on Friday confirmed all three youngsters transported to the hospital died. Winnie King did not immediately have additional information on the victims.
The woman was transported to North Hills Hospital in North Richland Hills. Matt Zavadsky with MedStar Emergency Medical Services said resuscitation efforts were ceased in the emergency room. A hospital spokeswoman declined to release any information Friday.
- Updated Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans
- Updated Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Updated Cooper High School holds 2nd annual car show to benefit band
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi