AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - Austin police say three people were hospitalized after a pickup slammed into a taco stand in Austin.
Senior Officer Virginia Higginbotham said that the driver was arrested for intoxication assault after the crash in the early morning hours Monday. She said the driver left the scene but was later located by police.
Higginbotham said two women and a man were transported to the hospital after the crash. She said there were others injured though who did not want to be taken to the hospital.
She said none of the injuries were life-threatening.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated
- Walter murder trial: 'Formality' in sentencing to call Abilene couple back to court Thursday