CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Two men and a woman have been indicted on capital murder charges in the shooting death of a Corpus Christi store owner this spring.
The Corpus Christi Caller-Times reports 26-year-old Arturo Navarro, 26-year-old Daniel Garcia and 27-year-old Del Victoria Cavazos were indicted on Friday for their roles in the death of 59-year-old Mostafa "Ben" Bighamian. The three remained in jail Saturday. A jail official did not have attorney information for them.
Police found Bighamian at his store, Tim's Market, with gunshot wounds after responding to a robbery call on April 14. He died at an area hospital.
The three suspects were arrested hours later, less than a mile from the market.
Dozens of community members held a memorial for Bighamian following his death
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Updated Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Updated Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- Updated New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Updated Texas man charged with beheading wife after police visit