AZLE, Texas - (AP) - Investigators say three people have been killed and several others hurt in a fiery traffic accident in North Texas.
Officials with MedStar Emergency Medical Services for Tarrant County say the wreck happened early Sunday afternoon near Azle (AY'-zil), on a roadway northwest of Fort Worth.
MedStar authorities say the three people who died were in one vehicle. Officials say as many as five other individuals were hurt, including some while trying to rescue the three victims from the burning vehicle.
Further details weren't immediately available.
- Updated Police identify victim in west Abilene homicide
- LIVE FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton classified information probe
- Parents charged after toddler dies in Texas house fire
- Wife of Texas teacher charged in 2 deaths accused of tampering
- Police: Texas college student rams squad car while taking topless selfie
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- Brookesmith school board selects interim superintendent
- Victim testifies against former chief in Anson sexual assault trial
- Clyde Intermediate School teachers save student from choking