DALLAS (AP) - Suburban Dallas police have arrested a 27-year-old man after three people were stabbed and shot to death in a residence.
The Ellis County Sheriff Office said in a statement that Robert Costilla of Ennis, Texas has been arrested in connection with the triple homicide. The killings happened late Saturday in Bardwell, a town about 45 miles south of Dallas.
Sheriff's deputies found a man and woman dead on the floor of a Bardwell home at about 11:30 p.m. Another man found lying in a hallway had life-threatening injuries and was rushed to a Dallas hospital where he later died.
The victims' names have not been released.
Costilla remains in a detention center. It was not immediately clear if he had an attorney.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated