DALLAS (AP) - Suburban Dallas police have arrested a 27-year-old man after three people were stabbed and shot to death in a residence.
The Ellis County Sheriff Office said in a statement that Robert Costilla of Ennis, Texas has been arrested in connection with the triple homicide. The killings happened late Saturday in Bardwell, a town about 45 miles south of Dallas.
Sheriff's deputies found a man and woman dead on the floor of a Bardwell home at about 11:30 p.m. Another man found lying in a hallway had life-threatening injuries and was rushed to a Dallas hospital where he later died.
The victims' names have not been released.
Costilla remains in a detention center. It was not immediately clear if he had an attorney.
- Updated Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Updated Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen