ODESSA, Texas (AP) - A mobile home fire in West Texas that killed a woman and two of her children has claimed the life of a third youngster.
An official with American Heritage Cemetery and Funeral Home said Tuesday that services are pending for 3-year-old Janet Luque of Odessa, her two siblings and their mother.
The Ector County Sheriff's Office said the fire early Friday in Odessa killed 40-year-old Maria Marta, her 13-year-old son Omar Gallegos and her 5-year-old daughter Jazmine Luque. The woman's 3-year-old daughter was transported to a Lubbock hospital where she died Sunday.
Two men who were in the mobile home suffered lesser injuries.
Investigators have said they do not suspect foul play in the blaze. A spokesman for the sheriff's department didn't immediately return a message Tuesday.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot