ODESSA, Texas (AP) - A mobile home fire in West Texas that killed a woman and two of her children has claimed the life of a third youngster.
An official with American Heritage Cemetery and Funeral Home said Tuesday that services are pending for 3-year-old Janet Luque of Odessa, her two siblings and their mother.
The Ector County Sheriff's Office said the fire early Friday in Odessa killed 40-year-old Maria Marta, her 13-year-old son Omar Gallegos and her 5-year-old daughter Jazmine Luque. The woman's 3-year-old daughter was transported to a Lubbock hospital where she died Sunday.
Two men who were in the mobile home suffered lesser injuries.
Investigators have said they do not suspect foul play in the blaze. A spokesman for the sheriff's department didn't immediately return a message Tuesday.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated