RICE, Texas (AP) - Investigators say no suspects are being sought after two adults and three children were found dead in a North Texas home.
Navarro County Sheriff Elmer Tanner says a Spanish-speaking male called 911 Sunday night to report that several members of his family were dead at a home in Rice, 40 miles southeast of Dallas.
Deputies and emergency medical workers rushed to the scene.
No information has been provided on the identities of the dead or how they died. Tanner says investigations are focused on the inside of the residence and that no suspects are being sought.
The Navarro County Sheriff's Office plans a news conference at 9 a.m. Monday.
- Updated Abilene veteran warns of Facebook scam about benefits
- Updated Brownwood police searching for Jeep connected to pharmacy thefts
- Updated Panel could recommend scrapping STAAR tests
- Updated McMurry professor: Clinton's nomination shows nation's growth
- Updated Wanted Wednesday: Man, 21, sought by Abilene police