RICE, Texas (AP) - Investigators say no suspects are being sought after two adults and three children were found dead in a North Texas home.
Navarro County Sheriff Elmer Tanner says a Spanish-speaking male called 911 Sunday night to report that several members of his family were dead at a home in Rice, 40 miles southeast of Dallas.
Deputies and emergency medical workers rushed to the scene.
No information has been provided on the identities of the dead or how they died. Tanner says investigations are focused on the inside of the residence and that no suspects are being sought.
The Navarro County Sheriff's Office plans a news conference at 9 a.m. Monday.
- Updated Search continues in Sweetwater after man ditches motorcycle, flees
- New schools open in Texas town in 2013 fertilizer blast
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend