RICE, Texas (AP) - Investigators say no suspects are being sought after two adults and three children were found dead in a North Texas home.
Navarro County Sheriff Elmer Tanner says a Spanish-speaking male called 911 Sunday night to report that several members of his family were dead at a home in Rice, 40 miles southeast of Dallas.
Deputies and emergency medical workers rushed to the scene.
No information has been provided on the identities of the dead or how they died. Tanner says investigations are focused on the inside of the residence and that no suspects are being sought.
The Navarro County Sheriff's Office plans a news conference at 9 a.m. Monday.
- Weather warning: Enhanced fire danger for much of Big Country
- Updated Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Woman's sassy obit warns people to wait to claim her stuff
- Winning ticket for $435 million Powerball sold in Indiana