RICE, Texas (AP) - Investigators say no suspects are being sought after two adults and three children were found dead in a North Texas home.
Navarro County Sheriff Elmer Tanner says a Spanish-speaking male called 911 Sunday night to report that several members of his family were dead at a home in Rice, 40 miles southeast of Dallas.
Deputies and emergency medical workers rushed to the scene.
No information has been provided on the identities of the dead or how they died. Tanner says investigations are focused on the inside of the residence and that no suspects are being sought.
The Navarro County Sheriff's Office plans a news conference at 9 a.m. Monday.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget