SAGINAW, Texas (AP) - The FBI, Texas Rangers and local authorities are trying to reconstruct the last hours of life for a young girl found dead and wrapped in a tarp.
Meanwhile, the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office has scheduled a Wednesday autopsy on the girl, whom police believe to be from 4 to 6 years old. Her identity hasn't been revealed.
Two teenagers found the body in an intersection in the Fort Worth suburb of Saginaw. One said the child's hands and feet were tied and her head was covered with a plastic shopping bag.
Saginaw is home to about 17,000 residents.
- Updated 'Eerily similar' earthquake hit Italian region in 2009
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas
- Updated 2016 rainfall totals exceed normal yearly average in Abilene
- Updated Rival schools lend football gear to Oklahoma team after fire