SAGINAW, Texas (AP) - The FBI, Texas Rangers and local authorities are trying to reconstruct the last hours of life for a young girl found dead and wrapped in a tarp.
Meanwhile, the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office has scheduled a Wednesday autopsy on the girl, whom police believe to be from 4 to 6 years old. Her identity hasn't been revealed.
Two teenagers found the body in an intersection in the Fort Worth suburb of Saginaw. One said the child's hands and feet were tied and her head was covered with a plastic shopping bag.
Saginaw is home to about 17,000 residents.
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store