AMARILLO, Texas (AP) - An Amarillo man has been fatally stabbed and police issued a murder warrant for his 35-year-old son.
Amarillo police on Tuesday announced the search for Shawn Michael Hooten.
Cpl. Sean Slover said 61-year-old Perry Hooten was attacked Monday night at his apartment. The father was transported to a hospital where he later died.
Slover said police are not sure if the father and son were arguing. No possible motive was immediately released by police.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account