ABILENE, Texas - A statewide Amber Alert has been issued for an 11-month-old boy in Texas.
Jonathan Jose Guillen Jr. was last seen Dec. 13 in San Antonio. He is described as having brown hair, hazel eyes, and weighs 25 pounds.
Law enforcement officials believe this child to be in grave or immediate danger.
The suspect is Jonathan Guillen Sr., a 23-year-old male San Antonio police describe as 5 feet 8 inches tall and 185 lbs., with brown eyes and brown hair. He was last seen wearing a white muscle shirt with black or red shorts.
They may be traveling in a black 2002 Chevy Trail Blazer with a Texas license number of 7CZTJ.
If you have any information, contact the San Antonio Police Department at 210-207-7660.
- Security guard fatally shot at Central Texas Subway sandwich shop
- Drive-by shooter targets police substation in Dallas
- Emmy-winning actor and Fort Worth native Bill Paxton, 61, dies from surgery complications
- KTXS Forecast: Breezy and sunny days ahead, a cool down on the way
- Joseph Wapner, star of 'The People's Court,' dead at 97
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash