ABILENE, Texas - A statewide Amber Alert has been issued for an 11-month-old boy in Texas.
Jonathan Jose Guillen Jr. was last seen Dec. 13 in San Antonio. He is described as having brown hair, hazel eyes, and weighs 25 pounds.
Law enforcement officials believe this child to be in grave or immediate danger.
The suspect is Jonathan Guillen Sr., a 23-year-old male San Antonio police describe as 5 feet 8 inches tall and 185 lbs., with brown eyes and brown hair. He was last seen wearing a white muscle shirt with black or red shorts.
They may be traveling in a black 2002 Chevy Trail Blazer with a Texas license number of 7CZTJ.
If you have any information, contact the San Antonio Police Department at 210-207-7660.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated