ROSENBERG, Texas (AP) - Police say a 4-month-old girl has died after her baby sitter reported the child was unconscious at a Houston-area motel.
Rosenberg police are investigating Wednesday afternoon's death. The name of the girl, who was pronounced dead at a hospital in Richmond, was not immediately released.
Police said no one has been charged.
Further details were not immediately available Thursday from Rosenberg police.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget