ROSENBERG, Texas (AP) - Police say a 4-month-old girl has died after her baby sitter reported the child was unconscious at a Houston-area motel.
Rosenberg police are investigating Wednesday afternoon's death. The name of the girl, who was pronounced dead at a hospital in Richmond, was not immediately released.
Police said no one has been charged.
Further details were not immediately available Thursday from Rosenberg police.
- Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- KTXS Forecast: Drier and warmer weather for most to finish the work week
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web