FORT WORTH, Texas - The body of a man who went missing in a Fort Worth lake has been recovered.
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that a fire department dive team recovered the body from Lake Worth on Saturday evening. The body was recovered about an hour after the man was reported to have gone under.
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office has identified the man as 38-year-old Melchor Martinez of Oklahoma City.
The man was at Lake Worth Marina Park in Fort Worth with his family when he went missing in the water.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- KTXS Forecast: Warm & windy weather brings enhanced fire danger