FORT WORTH, Texas - The body of a man who went missing in a Fort Worth lake has been recovered.
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that a fire department dive team recovered the body from Lake Worth on Saturday evening. The body was recovered about an hour after the man was reported to have gone under.
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office has identified the man as 38-year-old Melchor Martinez of Oklahoma City.
The man was at Lake Worth Marina Park in Fort Worth with his family when he went missing in the water.
- Updated Abilene murder suspect captured in Arlington
- Trump makes unusual swing through Texas
- Texas fines testing vendor $5.7M, demands $15M in upgrades
- Too much homework? Not in this Texas classroom. None at all. None all year
- Abilene police seeking suspect who drove girlfriend to Tuscola, assaulted her