FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) - Police say man has been arrested after a 10-year-old boy and two women, one of whom was about eight months pregnant, were found shot to death at a Fort Worth home.
Police said 22-year-old Amos Wells has been arrested in the case and was charged Tuesday with capital murder. Bond was set at $2 million. A police spokeswoman did not know whether he had an attorney.
Police said officers went to the home Monday in response to a shots-fired call and found that three people had been shot. They were taken to area hospitals, where all three were pronounced dead.
The woman who was pregnant was 21. The unborn child died as well. The other woman was 39.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS