HOUSTON (AP) - Houston police say a teenage boy has been shot in the head during a disturbance while visiting friends at an apartment complex.
Police say the altercation happened Sunday night. Investigators say the shooter fled the scene.
Houston police on Monday did not immediately provide further details on the victim's age, condition and what allegedly sparked the dispute.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range