AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - He's known for coloring outside the lines in the staid U.S. Senate. Now children of all ages can color-in U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz.
Just in time for the holidays, a St. Louis company is offering a coloring book featuring the Texas tea party darling.
The publisher said Thursday that the book is in its third printing in six days. The first run of around 10,000 copies sold out in barely 24 hours, and the second went nearly as fast.
Cruz didn't cooperate with the book, with shows him hunting, given his ardent support of the Second Amendment.
It also shows his recent, 21-hour speech on the Senate floor opposing the White House-backed health care law.
The same company produced a wildly popular 2008 coloring book on President Barack Obama's inauguration.
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas