DALLAS - (AP) - Police are investigating the death of a Dallas man found shot to death on the front porch of his home.
The Dallas Morning News reports 36-year-old Jeffrey Weaver was found shot multiple times just before 2 a.m. Saturday. Police say he was on the threshold of his front porch.
Weaver was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police spokeswoman Melinda Gutierrez says the homicide division is "tracking down all leads." Police have not released descriptions of suspects or said whether there is a known motive.
The newspaper reports Weaver had a criminal history, and had been charged in recent years with aggravated robbery and other crimes.
- Updated Crews battling wildfires in Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated High levels of ammonia in Texas home where some 430 animals found
- JCPenney to close up to 140 stores