DALLAS - DALLAS (AP) - Dallas police say four men standing in a restaurant parking lot have been shot by an unknown assailant who then fled.
Sgt. Warren Mitchell says three men suffered leg wounds in the gunfire early Sunday. The fourth victim was shot in the posterior.
Police say the victims - who range in age from 18 to 21 - were taken to hospitals. Details on their conditions weren't immediately available.
Mitchell had no information on a suspect in the shootings.
Police are investigating whether the gunfire stemmed from an earlier argument at a nearby club.
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Updated Convicted man on Texas Most Wanted sex offender list caught
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Thundershower chances stay in the forecast
- Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Associated Press releases it's Texas high school football rankings for Week 1
- Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman
- Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- City of Early budget proposal includes property tax increase
- Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase