DALLAS - DALLAS (AP) - Dallas police say four men standing in a restaurant parking lot have been shot by an unknown assailant who then fled.
Sgt. Warren Mitchell says three men suffered leg wounds in the gunfire early Sunday. The fourth victim was shot in the posterior.
Police say the victims - who range in age from 18 to 21 - were taken to hospitals. Details on their conditions weren't immediately available.
Mitchell had no information on a suspect in the shootings.
Police are investigating whether the gunfire stemmed from an earlier argument at a nearby club.
- Updated Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- San Angelo city councilman asked to resign over racial Facebook comments
- Updated Storms result in phone problems at Brownwood Police Department
- Deadly accident in Callahan County, road closed
- Updated Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- 140-year-old hardware store to stay open under new ownership
- Brownwood ISD's new calendar includes 3-day weekends every month
- Early man in jail for scamming elderly couple out of $15,000
- Brownwood raid leads to arrests for illegal drugs
- Brownwood takes steps to address wild hog problem at city field