DALLAS, Texas - Dallas police say a 21-year-old man has admitted to killing 3 people in a weekend shooting.
Police said Sunday that Justin Smith had been arrested on a charge of capital murder of multiple persons. He is being held in the Dallas County jail without bond.
Officers responded to an area of south of downtown known as South Oak Cliff after receiving a call just before 7 a.m. Saturday. Three people were pronounced dead, and a fourth person shot was hospitalized.
Smith did not have an attorney listed in online jail records.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, making way for warmer weather and sunny skies