SAN ANTONIO (AP) - A South Texas husband and wife have been shot to death in their home and a former business partner of the man has been arrested in the killings.
San Antonio police on Thursday did not immediately release the name of the suspect. Police say the couple's 20-year-old daughter jumped out a second-story window to escape Wednesday night's gunfire.
Police Chief William McManus said the couple, their daughter and a business associate were at the residence when the armed former partner arrived. Police said the business associate managed to take the gun from the suspect following the shootings.
Officers located the suspect, who had blood on this clothing, at a nearby shopping center.
Police did not immediately release a possible motive in the attacks. The couple's daughter wasn't hurt.
- Updated Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash
- Updated Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Judge blocks Texas cutting Medicaid to Planned Parenthood