CEDAR PARK, Texas - (AP) - An ex-Central Texas high school football player who had been accused earlier this month of sexually assaulting a 4-year-old boy is facing another similar charge.
Gregory Kelley had been charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child after a 4-year-old boy accused Kelley of having inappropriate contact with him at an in-home daycare in Cedar Park, located about 20 miles north of Austin.
The Austin American-Statesman reports (http://bit.ly/19WqYge ) police have charged Kelley with indecency with a child after a second 4-year-old boy at the same daycare came forward.
The 18-year-old Kelley is a senior at a high school in the nearby town of Leander. He is free on bond.
Kelley's former football coach at Leander, Clint Harper, says the teenager has been "through a number of trials" this past year.
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend