CEDAR PARK, Texas - (AP) - An ex-Central Texas high school football player who had been accused earlier this month of sexually assaulting a 4-year-old boy is facing another similar charge.
Gregory Kelley had been charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child after a 4-year-old boy accused Kelley of having inappropriate contact with him at an in-home daycare in Cedar Park, located about 20 miles north of Austin.
The Austin American-Statesman reports (http://bit.ly/19WqYge ) police have charged Kelley with indecency with a child after a second 4-year-old boy at the same daycare came forward.
The 18-year-old Kelley is a senior at a high school in the nearby town of Leander. He is free on bond.
Kelley's former football coach at Leander, Clint Harper, says the teenager has been "through a number of trials" this past year.
- Updated Obama shortens more than 100 prison sentences
- Updated TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed
- Updated Texan who faked being decorated Navy SEAL gets prison
- Updated New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast includes ex-Gov. Rick Perry, 12 others
- Updated Whistleblower lands a $22 million payday from SEC
Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire