AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - Police say a man and his juvenile son have died after their motorcycle hit a parked car in a Central Texas neighborhood.
Austin police Lt. Doug Dukes said the victims were not wearing helmets in the crash late Tuesday afternoon.
Police said the father was dead at the scene. Authorities said the boy was transported to an Austin hospital, where he died.
Their names and further details weren't immediately released.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Updated Abilene parents offer to pay for after-school programs