MIDLAND, Texas - Heavy rainfall in Midland caused Midland Independent School District to shut down Friday.
Some intersections and underpasses filled with nearly five feet of water.
Friday marked the eighth rainiest day in Midland/Odessa history.
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Mark Rowlett: Tracking continued afternoon and evening thundershower chances