MIDLAND, Texas - Heavy rainfall in Midland caused Midland Independent School District to shut down Friday.
Some intersections and underpasses filled with nearly five feet of water.
Friday marked the eighth rainiest day in Midland/Odessa history.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Police arrest San Angelo city employee after theft investigation
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- Texas ag chief OKs use of poison to bring a 'hog apocalypse'