FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) - A North Texas real estate agent has been found stabbed to death in her Fort Worth office.
The Tarrant County medical examiner on Tuesday identified the 49-year-old woman found dead Monday afternoon as Suzanne Parsons, listed as a real estate agent for RE/MAX.
Fort Worth police spokeswoman Tracey Knight told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram that a 911 caller reported an incident at a RE/MAX Heritage office in the city.
The medical examiner has not yet listed a cause of death.
No arrests have been made in Parsons' death.
- Updated Man on Texas death row for killing 2 loses appeal
- Updated New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast includes ex-Gov. Rick Perry, 12 others
- Updated Armored car guard shot, killed in Texas ATM robbery
- Updated Teacher fired in West Texas after Internet post hired by another district
- Police ID West Texas man who died while hiking
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Bulldogs find way to win in mistake-filled season opener against Vernon