FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) - A North Texas real estate agent has been found stabbed to death in her Fort Worth office.
The Tarrant County medical examiner on Tuesday identified the 49-year-old woman found dead Monday afternoon as Suzanne Parsons, listed as a real estate agent for RE/MAX.
Fort Worth police spokeswoman Tracey Knight told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram that a 911 caller reported an incident at a RE/MAX Heritage office in the city.
The medical examiner has not yet listed a cause of death.
No arrests have been made in Parsons' death.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program