FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) - A North Texas real estate agent has been found stabbed to death in her Fort Worth office.
The Tarrant County medical examiner on Tuesday identified the 49-year-old woman found dead Monday afternoon as Suzanne Parsons, listed as a real estate agent for RE/MAX.
Fort Worth police spokeswoman Tracey Knight told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram that a 911 caller reported an incident at a RE/MAX Heritage office in the city.
The medical examiner has not yet listed a cause of death.
No arrests have been made in Parsons' death.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Updated Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- 3 suspects sought by Abilene police
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth