PARIS, Texas - Police say four men have been fatally shot at a house in Northeast Texas.
Paris police on Thursday had no immediate details about suspects or circumstances in what investigators call a quadruple homicide.
Police on Wednesday night received a 911 call from a female about someone bleeding. Emergency responders found four men dead in a front room of the home in Paris, about 100 miles northeast of Dallas.
Police Chief Bob Hundley Jr. says two other men were in the house at some point Wednesday night. Hundley says one man was interviewed and the other was arrested on unrelated charges.
Police identified the deceased as 18-year-old Romello Dewain Steward of Paris, 21-year-old Devante Larry Atkins of Paris, 24-year-old Brijonne Rashad Woods of Paris and 32-year-old Billy Charles Carey of Garland.
- Residents in Big Country report fireball in sky, loud boom
- Updated 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar after mistaken announcement
- From Snyder to Hollywood: Theater program grooms actors
- Updated Air Force sergeant convicted of misconduct with 8 women
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program