DALLAS (AP) - (AP) - Firefighters from across the area and the state are expected to attend a funeral this weekend for a veteran Dallas firefighter killed while battling a fire at a Dallas condo complex.
The funeral for 51-year-old Dallas firefighter Stanley Wilson is scheduled for 10 a.m. Saturday at Park Cities Baptist Church in Dallas.
Burial will be at the Restland Cemetery Garden of Honor in Dallas.
Wilson died Monday after becoming trapped while fighting the fire. He'd been a Dallas firefighter since 1985. Authorities are trying to determine what sparked the North Dallas blaze that destroyed 24 units.
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash