DALLAS (AP) - (AP) - Firefighters from across the area and the state are expected to attend a funeral this weekend for a veteran Dallas firefighter killed while battling a fire at a Dallas condo complex.
The funeral for 51-year-old Dallas firefighter Stanley Wilson is scheduled for 10 a.m. Saturday at Park Cities Baptist Church in Dallas.
Burial will be at the Restland Cemetery Garden of Honor in Dallas.
Wilson died Monday after becoming trapped while fighting the fire. He'd been a Dallas firefighter since 1985. Authorities are trying to determine what sparked the North Dallas blaze that destroyed 24 units.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget