LUBBOCK, Texas (AP) - Police say GPS programs in computer tablets reported stolen from a West Texas business during the weekend led them to three men accused of stealing them.
Quinton Quontrail Brown, Kendrick Raynard Johnson and Kendrick D. Lawton are charged each with five burglary counts and single counts of organized crime and evading arrest. The three Dallas men are confined to the Lubbock County Detention Center with bonds set at $71,000 each. Online jail records list no attorneys for the three.
The thefts were reported Sunday morning in Lubbock. Police Sgt. Jonathan Stewart said the three are accused of a string of burglaries Sunday until they were tracked to a liquor store. All three were captured after foot chases.
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting