ABILENE, Texas - Incumbent Abilene City Council member Anthony Williams announced Monday plans to file to run for a fifth term, according to a news release.
Williams, a chief business services officer at Abilene Christian University, was initially elected to the north side seat in 2001.
He is a graduate of Abilene High and McMurry University. He has been married for 24 years to his wife, Lynette, and has three children. His family attends Minda Street Church of Christ, where he is a deacon.
- Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck