ABILENE, Texas - Photos have emerged online of 20-year-old Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel partying at a Dallas nightclub after the Cotton Bowl.
TMZ first published the photos, in which Manziel can be seen holding a bottle of what appears to be Dom Perignon.
The photos were said to be taken at the Avenu Lounge in Dallas. According to the club's website, only patrons 21 and older are allowed.
Manziel led the Aggies to a win over Oklahoma 41-13 during the Cotton Bowl on Friday. He is the first freshman to win the Heisman Trophy.
Last week Manziel tweeted a photo of himself inside a casino, then deleted it.
He then tweeted, "Nothing illegal about being 18+ in a casino and winning money...KEEP HATING!"
- Texan fatally shot girlfriend, her friend, his son, 3, self
- Police: Man robs New York City bank in ball gown, heels
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Brownwood police searching for Jeep connected to pharmacy thefts
- Abilene veteran warns of Facebook scam about benefits