ABILENE, Texas - Photos have emerged online of 20-year-old Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel partying at a Dallas nightclub after the Cotton Bowl.
TMZ first published the photos, in which Manziel can be seen holding a bottle of what appears to be Dom Perignon.
The photos were said to be taken at the Avenu Lounge in Dallas. According to the club's website, only patrons 21 and older are allowed.
Manziel led the Aggies to a win over Oklahoma 41-13 during the Cotton Bowl on Friday. He is the first freshman to win the Heisman Trophy.
Last week Manziel tweeted a photo of himself inside a casino, then deleted it.
He then tweeted, "Nothing illegal about being 18+ in a casino and winning money...KEEP HATING!"
- Updated Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Updated Abilene man, 20, taken to hospital after motorcycle broadsides car
- Updated Leaders approve $105M renovation plan for Houston Astrodome
- Condemned Fort Worth killer of 2 gets January death date
- Children subject of Amber Alert found dead, mother arrested
- Fugitive Monday: Man, 27, wanted by Abilene police for parole violation
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Abilene man fires shot during fight with roommate
- Texas Roadhouse in Abilene donating to non-profit for cancer patients
- Man pleads guilty in connection with brutal 2014 Abilene murder, sentenced to life
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend
- Low enrollment causing Brookesmith ISD to look into restructuring