ABILENE, Texas - Photos have emerged online of 20-year-old Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel partying at a Dallas nightclub after the Cotton Bowl.
TMZ first published the photos, in which Manziel can be seen holding a bottle of what appears to be Dom Perignon.
The photos were said to be taken at the Avenu Lounge in Dallas. According to the club's website, only patrons 21 and older are allowed.
Manziel led the Aggies to a win over Oklahoma 41-13 during the Cotton Bowl on Friday. He is the first freshman to win the Heisman Trophy.
Last week Manziel tweeted a photo of himself inside a casino, then deleted it.
He then tweeted, "Nothing illegal about being 18+ in a casino and winning money...KEEP HATING!"
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Mostly sunny and low 90s for Thursday
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family