COMMERCE, Texas (AP) - A man has been charged with killing his ex-girlfriend and her mother at a North Texas home.
Hunt County jail records show 30-year-old Tyrone Jamaal Williams was being held Sunday without bond on a charge of capital murder of multiple persons. Online records don't list an attorney to speak for Williams, who was arrested just hours after the attack near Commerce, 60 miles northeast of Dallas.
Authorities received a call Friday afternoon from a female yelling for help and providing an address.
Officials found the bodies of 27-year-old Nichole Elizabeth Gonzales and 51-year-old Vicki Ann Gonzales. Authorities haven't released a cause of death or said who summoned help.
Sheriff Randy Meeks says Nichole Gonzales and Williams were parents to two children, who were at the home but not hurt.
- Snow in Abilene & the Big Country for Christmas? Maybe, maybe not
- Salvation Army needs your help this holiday season
- Taylor County Sheriff's Office behind the wheel for simulator training
- Indictment: Abilene man rubbed genitals on child's leg
- Indictment: Man beaten with baseball bat during robbery
- Abilene teenager indicted for pair of violent robberies
- Man arrested in Brownwood's largest meth bust gets indicted
- City of Early declines using taxpayer funds to pay for lobbyist
- Thousands of toys and dollars collected at Brownwood toy drive
- Brownwood approves retaining a lobbyist after 2 people speak up against it
- Ranger College releases settlement with former professor over sexual harassment allegations
- Brown County veteran being sued by hospital for unpaid fees
- Clyde man indicted for sexual assault
- Dallas Cowboys apologize to Coleman family for mistreatment of their handicapped daughter
- Big County couple says AT&T Stadium mistreated their handicapped daughter
- 1 killed, 2 injured in I-20 crash near Colorado City
- After 5-1 school board vote, Chris Hagler's contract renewed with Anson
- Stamford's James Washington claims Biletnikoff Award as nation's best receiver