VIDOR, Texas - VIDOR, Texas (AP) - A Southeast Texas man is jailed on a capital murder charge in connection with the shooting deaths of a husband and wife.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office says 26-year-old Curtis Allen Garrison is being held in lieu of $1 million bond.
Chief Deputy Clint Hodgkinson says authorities found 34-year-old Aaron Conn and his 30-year-old wife, Summer Conn, shot to death Friday in Vidor, about 10 miles east of Beaumont.
The Beaumont Enterprise reports that the bodies were found in Garrison's neighborhood, although the police report doesn't say exactly where.
One neighbor says Garrison is very paranoid, but she didn't know of any disputes between the suspect and the couple.
Plywood signs posted on fences around his trailer have messages such as "no one allowed period."
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated