VIDOR, Texas - VIDOR, Texas (AP) - A Southeast Texas man is jailed on a capital murder charge in connection with the shooting deaths of a husband and wife.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office says 26-year-old Curtis Allen Garrison is being held in lieu of $1 million bond.
Chief Deputy Clint Hodgkinson says authorities found 34-year-old Aaron Conn and his 30-year-old wife, Summer Conn, shot to death Friday in Vidor, about 10 miles east of Beaumont.
The Beaumont Enterprise reports that the bodies were found in Garrison's neighborhood, although the police report doesn't say exactly where.
One neighbor says Garrison is very paranoid, but she didn't know of any disputes between the suspect and the couple.
Plywood signs posted on fences around his trailer have messages such as "no one allowed period."
- Updated Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Updated 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Updated Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Updated HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims
- Updated Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans