HOUSTON (AP) - Houston police are questioning the grandson of an 89-year-old minister after the pastor and his daughter were found fatally beaten in a burning home.
Police arrested 20-year-old Cameron Dorsey near his grandfather's church Sunday. Police spokeswoman Jodi Silva says he's been charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle after he was found with his grandfather's sport utility vehicle.
Dorsey's jailed without bond and is being questioned in the Thursday killing of the Rev. Clements Dorsey and 61-year-old Barbara Dorsey Alexander. Investigators say the woman was visiting from Moreno Valley, Calif.
Police say both victims suffered blunt force trauma and the house was ransacked.
Wilson says the pastor's wife has dementia and slept through the killings. She wasn't hurt.
- Girl, 17, missing after police find three bodies at her home in California
- Updated Poll: Clinton, Trump virtually tied headed into debate
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Approaching cold front to bring below average temperatures
- Abilene Zoo celebrates Golden Zoobilation
- Officials: Texas man kills father during disturbance