NEW BRAUNFELS, Texas (AP) - A body recovered from a boat slip at a Central Texas lake has been identified as a man last seen walking on the dock toward a yacht club.
According to authorities, 41-year-old Brian Douglas Vickers of Fredericksburg was reported missing after last being seen around 2 a.m. Sunday at Canyon Lake.
The Comal County Sheriff's Office said there were no signs of foul play when the body was located hours later by members of the New Braunfels police dive team. The body was in a slip where the water is more than 20 feet deep.
An autopsy has been ordered. Investigators on Monday did not immediately provide additional details.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS