RISING STAR, Texas - A missing woman's vehicle was discovered abandoned Saturday in Rising Star.
Amber (Christensen) Lowery was last seen Tuesday night at her home near Rising Star and reportedly left home in her Honda CRV. The Comanche County Sheriff's Office confirmed Sunday her car was found abandoned in the city but no further information is being released at this time.
Lowery is described as 5'7" and weighing 120 pounds with dark brown hair and light brown eyes.
A Facebook page, "Find Amber Lowery," has been set up for updates.
Information on her case can be reported to the sheriff's office at (325) 356-7533.
- Updated Security guard fatally shot at Central Texas Subway sandwich shop
- Updated Drive-by shooter targets police substation in Dallas
- Updated Emmy-winning actor and Fort Worth native Bill Paxton, 61, dies from surgery complications
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Breezy and sunny days ahead, a cool down on the way
- Updated Joseph Wapner, star of 'The People's Court,' dead at 97
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash