RISING STAR, Texas - A missing woman's vehicle was discovered abandoned Saturday in Rising Star.
Amber (Christensen) Lowery was last seen Tuesday night at her home near Rising Star and reportedly left home in her Honda CRV. The Comanche County Sheriff's Office confirmed Sunday her car was found abandoned in the city but no further information is being released at this time.
Lowery is described as 5'7" and weighing 120 pounds with dark brown hair and light brown eyes.
A Facebook page, "Find Amber Lowery," has been set up for updates.
Information on her case can be reported to the sheriff's office at (325) 356-7533.
- Updated Texas gunman had 2 weapons, thousands of rounds at scene
- Children subject of Amber Alert found dead, mother arrested
- KTXS Forecast: Isolated sprinkles possible then drying afternoon
- Updated North Texas son, 18, gets life in prison for killing parents
- Updated Fugitive Monday: Man, 27, wanted by Abilene police for parole violation
- Texas Roadhouse in Abilene donating to non-profit for cancer patients
- Man pleads guilty in connection with brutal 2014 Abilene murder, sentenced to life
- Abilene man fires shot during fight with roommate
- $4,000 TV stolen during burglary of Abilene apartment
- More Abilene convenience store robberies reported
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend
- Low enrollment causing Brookesmith ISD to look into restructuring
- Firefighters respond to house fire in Clyde, rescue dog