RISING STAR, Texas - A missing woman's vehicle was discovered abandoned Saturday in Rising Star.
Amber (Christensen) Lowery was last seen Tuesday night at her home near Rising Star and reportedly left home in her Honda CRV. The Comanche County Sheriff's Office confirmed Sunday her car was found abandoned in the city but no further information is being released at this time.
Lowery is described as 5'7" and weighing 120 pounds with dark brown hair and light brown eyes.
A Facebook page, "Find Amber Lowery," has been set up for updates.
Information on her case can be reported to the sheriff's office at (325) 356-7533.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- KTXS Forecast: Warm & windy weather brings enhanced fire danger