ROBSTOWN, Texas (AP) - Investigators say an overnight house fire in South Texas has killed a woman and her two sons.
Fire officials in Robstown are trying to determine what sparked the blaze reported around 11 p.m. Monday. Authorities say the woman's body was located early Tuesday in one bedroom. The bodies of the boys were in another bedroom.
Further details on the victims weren't immediately available.
Robstown is 15 miles west of Corpus Christi.
- Updated Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans
- Updated Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Updated Cooper High School holds 2nd annual car show to benefit band
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi