ROBSTOWN, Texas (AP) - Investigators say an overnight house fire in South Texas has killed a woman and her two sons.
Fire officials in Robstown are trying to determine what sparked the blaze reported around 11 p.m. Monday. Authorities say the woman's body was located early Tuesday in one bedroom. The bodies of the boys were in another bedroom.
Further details on the victims weren't immediately available.
Robstown is 15 miles west of Corpus Christi.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget