ROBSTOWN, Texas (AP) - Investigators say an overnight house fire in South Texas has killed a woman and her two sons.
Fire officials in Robstown are trying to determine what sparked the blaze reported around 11 p.m. Monday. Authorities say the woman's body was located early Tuesday in one bedroom. The bodies of the boys were in another bedroom.
Further details on the victims weren't immediately available.
Robstown is 15 miles west of Corpus Christi.
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting