SAN ANTONIO - (AP) - A San Antonio woman is headed to federal prison for 28 years after pleading guilty to recording herself having sex with her 3-year-old son and sending the video to a former boyfriend.
Kimberly Epperson's sentence Friday came after the 25-year-old agreed to a plea deal that set her punishment between 15 and 30 years for one count of production of child pornography.
Chief U.S. District Judge Fred Biery told Epperson she'd made a "sacrificial lamb" of her son who would have a lifetime of his own to remember the abuses.
Prosecutors say Epperson and ex-boyfriend Wade Perkins had "used" the boy multiple times over weeks. Perkins was sentenced in October to 30 years. The San Antonio Express-News (http://bit.ly/1cwTIia) reports Epperson's attorney said she'd been manipulated by Perkins.
- Texas ag chief OKs use of poison to bring a 'hog apocalypse'
- Abilene man arrested for possession of child pornography
- San Angelo meth distribution conspiracy member sentenced to life in prison
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman