DALLAS, Texas - DALLAS (AP) - Dallas police said they've jailed a man who drove his Hummer through an intersection and slammed into a marked Dallas police car.
Officers weren't hurt in the early Sunday wreck and determined the unidentified driver was intoxicated.
The wreck could be the least of the driver's problems. The Dallas Morning News reports police who searched the man found he was carrying cocaine.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS