ABILENE, Texas - Two winning tickets were sold for yesterday's record breaking Powerball Jackpot Lottery, but if you bought a ticket in the Big Country, you didn't win.
The two Jackpot winning tickets were sold in Arizona and Missouri. The winners have yet to come forward.
Texas did get some good news yesterday. Four tickets won the "Match 5" lottery, which has a prize of $1 million. Those winning tickets were sold in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Humble.
The odds of winning the Jackpot were less than one in 175 million.
When the numbers were drawn Wednesday, the Jackpot was up to $550 million dollars, the highest ever.
The sales from this lottery drawing, running from Oct. 6 to Nov. 28, resulted in $74,691,702 for public education in the state of Texas.
Nationwide sales totaled $1,277,511,932.
To check your numbers, click here.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- KTXS Forecast: Feeling like late September temperatures
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth