DALLAS - DALLAS (AP) - Police have made two arrests after a robbery and stabbing that killed a teenager in the Dallas suburb of Garland.
Investigators said in a statement Saturday that David Luciano, 18, and 22-year-old Jonathan Rojas are believed to have gone to the home of 19-year-old Christopher Stevens and robbed his marijuana Friday night.
During the robbery, Luciano shot Stevens with a BB gun.
Afterward, Stevens chased Luciano and stabbed him. Rojas transported Luciano to a hospital in Richardson where he later died.
Rojas was subsequently arrested and charged with robbery. Stevens was arrested and charged with murder.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide