DALLAS - DALLAS (AP) - Police have made two arrests after a robbery and stabbing that killed a teenager in the Dallas suburb of Garland.
Investigators said in a statement Saturday that David Luciano, 18, and 22-year-old Jonathan Rojas are believed to have gone to the home of 19-year-old Christopher Stevens and robbed his marijuana Friday night.
During the robbery, Luciano shot Stevens with a BB gun.
Afterward, Stevens chased Luciano and stabbed him. Rojas transported Luciano to a hospital in Richardson where he later died.
Rojas was subsequently arrested and charged with robbery. Stevens was arrested and charged with murder.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated