SAN ANTONIO (AP) - Officials say a school bus in San Antonio struck another bus and that one of the drivers is dead.
Steve Linscomb, a spokesman for the Judson school district, said the Monday morning accident happened outside a high school. He said about 80 students were on both buses combined but none are believed to be seriously hurt.
Linscomb said the driver of a bus from the San Antonio Independent School District died. He said it was not immediately clear whether the driver might have had a medical emergency before the crash.
- Son of former Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Victims ID'd: San Angelo man & boy, 4, apparently drowned while fishing
- Recent thefts raise eyebrows at Abilene hardware store
- Updated Police: Chase from Amarillo ends with shooting in New Mexico
- Environmental groups raise concerns over West Texas oil find
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer