WEATHERFORD, Okla. (AP) - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a missing 16-year-old girl from Weatherford is feared to have been sold into a human trafficking ring.
The OHP says Jaray Mickell Wilson has been missing since Oct. 15 and that information indicates she's being held against her will or has been sold into human trafficking in Oklahoma City. Troopers did not say what information investigators have developed.
The OHP also says investigators are seeking a 37-year-old man as "person of interest" in Wilson's disappearance. The man is identified as Gilberto Paz.
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated DPS identifies man killed in Hwy 84 crash near Santa Anna, Coleman
- Updated Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Updated Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- Updated No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017