WEATHERFORD, Okla. (AP) - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a missing 16-year-old girl from Weatherford is feared to have been sold into a human trafficking ring.
The OHP says Jaray Mickell Wilson has been missing since Oct. 15 and that information indicates she's being held against her will or has been sold into human trafficking in Oklahoma City. Troopers did not say what information investigators have developed.
The OHP also says investigators are seeking a 37-year-old man as "person of interest" in Wilson's disappearance. The man is identified as Gilberto Paz.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS